Holy Macarol! The clocks ticking!

Listening to Baby Face "Everytime i close my eyes"
I just realized that in 6 months i will be graduating from the University of Canberra, that is of course if I pass all my classes! That means I have 6 months only to decide what I want to do after that.... I can either apply again for another student visa and do film school or I can apply for Permanent Residency and start looking for a job and do the other stuff to fulfill the criteria to get PR and do film school on top of that... and then there is the choice of whether I should apply to the International Film School in Sydney and get a Advanced Diploma or stay in Canberra and do a degree instead and do 2.5 years... i have got so many friends in Canberra and it would be sooo much fun but I need to focus and thats why im thinking of Sydney... but then i dont always feel safe in big cities... but i have to say its scary but exciting...
Listening to Beyonce "Like my daddy"
Six months seems like alot of time but it aint! Then there is the matter of if i live in Sydney, things will be alot more expensive! Transportation, clubbing, accommodation (because i will have to pay for electricity and water as well and all those expenses that i dont have to pay for at UC!
The Upside of moving to Sydney is that when i eventually finish School, most of the people i hung out with in Canberra will be moving back to their homes in Sydney! I will make sure we dont drift apart by visiting them often!
Listening to Beyonce "Dangerously in Love"
I really need to start thinking about the future... coz its only 6 months away! Oh Snap!